Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HPPSC Himachal Administrative Service Combined Competitive Examination

Applications are invited on from the eligible and desirous citizens of India for the Preliminary Examination of Himachal Administrative Service Combined Examination 2010 for the following posts:

Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, Class-I (Gazetted) (HAS) : 06 posts
Himachal Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted) (HPS): 04
Excise and Taxation officer Class-I (Gazetted): 02 posts
Tehsildar, Class-I (Gazetted): 07 posts
Block Development Officer Class-I (Gazetted) : 01 post
District Controller Food, Supply and Consumer Affairs, Class-I (Gazetted) : 01 post
Age : 21-35 years

How to Apply : Apply Online at HPPSC website up to 18/05/2011

For more details Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment